1. Explain what ended your last relationship?
Incompatibility followed by infidelity (on his part).
2. When was the last time you shaved?
3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
5. Some things you are excited about?
Going for dim sum tomorrow with David and Susan, finding a gold earring today I thought I'd lost last Thursday, looking forward to my KnitPicks order arriving at my door, seeing Alexa and Paul on Saturday. Life is good!
6. What is your favorite flavor of JELL-O?
7. Your prom night, what do you remember about it?
How fun it was after all the planning. It was Pan-Hellenic Formal March 1976 at the University of Western Ontario. The catered dinner was at our Gamma Phi Beta sorority house followed by the dance at some ballroom in London. Sue and I still reminisce about it. Tee hee. We were such babes. We had SUCH letdown after it was over AND our dates never asked us out again. :-(
8. Do you have any famous ancestors?
Famous? Not that I know of. INfamous? Maybe. ;-)
9. Last thing received in the mail?
Statement from my financial planner.
10. How many different beverages have you had today?
3 - tea a breakfast, diet Coke at lunch and water at dinner.
11. Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machine?
Yes, but I prefer sending e-mails or Facebook messages. I don't Twitter or use text messages because I don't have a fancy schmancy phone. I long to have a fancy schmancy phone but currently cannot justify the expense.
12. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
13. Any plans for Friday night?
Not as of yet.
14. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
The ocean air makes it go wild and curly. I don't generally put my hair IN the ocean. My husband says I go 'all feral' when I'm near the ocean or any other large-ish body of water, for that matter.
15. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
No, but I could sure use one to block a purse I want to felt.
16. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
Yes, and will do so until I have servants or laundry service. I especially like drying them on the clothesline after I've used them. It makes them smell wonderful and go all scratchy.
17. Describe your keychain(s)?
It's a 5" x 1.5" clear lucite tag with 'GERI' engraved on it. I bought it at the Key Man kiosk somewhere in Toronto in the late 70s and have used it every day since. My friends, Rifka and Lorna, also had theirs made there -- we don't generally see our names on items that can be readily purchased.
18. Where do you keep your change?
In my wallet.
19. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
Three weeks ago at my knitting guild when I was recommending a few knitting podcasts that I subscribe to.
20. What kind of winter coat do you own?
A black Columbia ski jacket with zip-out fleece lining. I only wore it once this winter as it was so mild. The rest of the time I wore my lighter black waterproof jacket with a zip-out 'wool-like' plaid lining.
Copy and paste it to your blog.