Participating shops are:
- Myrtle Station Wool & Ferguson's Knitting in Myrtle Station (9585 Baldwin St. - a few houses north of the railroad tracks) on Hwy 12 north of Brooklin,
- Kniterary - the green house at 299 Brock St. N., 2 blocks of the four corners (Dundas and Brock St.) in Whitby on the SE corner,
- On The Lamb in Uxbridge at 53 Toronto St. N.,
- Soper Creek Yarn in Bowmanville and
- Never Enough Wool in Port Perry at 16 Water St.
Myrtle Station Wool and On The Lamb are offering a 20% discount that day. So if you've been waiting for a sale to enhance your stash or stock up on yarn for that special project, April 10th may be your day. I'm not sure what the discounts will be at the other shops but I'm sure they'll make it worth your while.