Since returning home, I've tried out my new Woolee Winder which I had delivered to me in TX and I really do believe it will speed up my efficiency. I did spend quite a bit of time shifting the single to different hooks to wind the bobbin evenly and now I just spin and spin and spin. My spinning group continued on in my absence on Monday nights and we have lots of upcoming events we're planning for including a couple of spin-ins and perhaps even an overnight or weekend retreat!
this tutorial for an earbud case. I did it exactly as per the instructions.
My top stitching is a little wobbly. I had to pick out the first attempt and try it again.
I think I will make future ones a little bit bigger - perhaps another 1/2 inch bigger.
I like the music print I used for the lining. It's just random notes.
I used the thinnest batting I had but it was still pretty puffy. However, I think it will protect the earbuds. A little zipper case like this could be used for lots of things - stitch markers, loose change, flash drives, dental floss, gym ID card, etc.
It's an easy, peasy project. I see a few more in my future.