I'm forever sorting through the piles of paper (bills, patterns, recipes, etc.) on my desk and recently unearthed several UFOs. I finished the little flowerpot pin cushion the other day.
A Needle Pulling Thread magazine.
I had finished all the stitching which consisted of French and Colonial knots so I just needed to fill the flowerpot with fibrefill and glue the 'posies' to the top of the pot. It took about 5 minutes to finish it.
I also finally blocked the Shaun the Sheep project this morning. I modified the pattern somewhat from the original.
Here, you better can see the texture of the white yarn. It was a pain to work with but yielded the desired effect. I had the googly eyes left over from another project.
The bottom of the knitted piece will fold up and I'll add a zipper and lining and sew up the sides. I think it will look very spiffy once it's done.