- making chainmaille jewelry
- making a blood donation (I'm O+)
- spinning on Monday nights
- sewing some dinner napkins
- finishing knitting a shawlette and a cardigan
- painting our bedroom
- taking a full-day course on crown moulding and baseboard installation
- taking a full-day course on hardwood flooring installation
- picking up workboots and safety glasses that I'm borrowing for the DIY courses
- going out-of-town to visit family for 3 days
- attending the Knitter's Fair in Kitchener, ON
- my first visit to Scooter at university
- providing TLC to Skip during an upcoming series of medical procedures.
- attending the Finger Lakes Fiber Arts Festival
- attending the Spin-In in Campbellford, ON
- hosting out-of-town guests for Thanksgiving
- attending the Woodstock Fleece Festival
- attending the New York Sheep and Wool Festival at Rhinebeck, NY
Last week at spinning, I mused that I've been on a yarn and fibre diet as I haven't bought (much) yarn or fibre since the Knitter's Frolic last May.This amused Jennifer as she quickly reminded me that I will be attending at least 5 fibre-y events in the near future which will most certainly break my fibre diet. Considering my current unmanageable stash, I only anticipate 'to die for' acquisitions but one never knows...
If one has a passion to pursue, they will never need to worry about what they'll do in retirement.
In the meantime, I joyfully look forward to all the cool stuff I'll be doing over the next few weeks.