On the next two, I used light fusible interfacing.
After I got home from spinning, I gave a bath to the skein of Polwarth hand-dyed yarn I had finished plying earlier. The 115g skein yielded 582 yards of two-ply. Jennifer calculated that it was light fingering weight. I really liked the denim-y colours.
This afternoon, I thought I should make myself a cosmetic bag with the fabrics I selected last week. I was inspired by this photo. I liked the curve on the top of the bag and devised a way to scribe it drawing an arc using a pencil and a piece of string. I thought it would look nice if I centred the pattern I created on the fabric and cut out the outer and inner fabric pieces. I then cut out the fusible interfacing leaving a 1/4" margin all the way around.