Sunday, 14 September 2014

Ruddington Back

I finished the back of the Ruddington and have started the sleeves.  The stitch markers show where I started and finished a ball of yarn. I spit-spliced so there aren't loose ends to weave in.
Here is the back with the fronts.
The sleeves are stocking stitch with an element of the cable above the cuff. Again, the cable grows naturally from the cuff.
I should probably have knit the two sleeves at the same time but I don't think I'll have trouble duplicating the increases.

After all that concern about not having enough yarn to kit the sweater, the two balls that I tracked down a year after buying the original yarn will not be needed after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment