Tuesday, 31 May 2016

Sunny Baby Blanket

I finished a baby blanket using Rowan Pure Wool Superwash DK yarn and the Sunny Baby Blanket pattern. Other than blocking photos, this is the only shot I got of it before sending it off to the grandma-to-be.
I added an extra 'square' and 'sash' for a total of 144 sts. After I had bound it off and blocked it, I noticed a dropped stitch in the garter stitch border. Thank goodness it was the top border and not the bottom one. I undid the bindoff, ripped back about 6 rows to the dropped stitch, picked it and all the other stitches up and reknit the rest of the border. Easy peasy.

Here's a better picture of Jodiep's blanket taken from her Ravelry page.
Photo - Jodiep

No comments:

Post a Comment