Tuesday, 17 January 2017

A Wee Hardanger Project

While packing for the cruise last November, I threw in this hardanger kit.
I worked on it until I ran out of the red #5 perle cotton and finished as much as I could of the other elements.  Today, while searching for my misplaced iPad mini, I found the kit. I checked my stash of perle cotton and discovered I had some of the same colourway of the red perle cotton to finish the project.

I finished stitching the red Kloster blocks and the remaining 3 Algerian eyelets. Then I stitched on the gold bead and the reindeer and voilà! I finished.
Of course, it will go on the pile of items I finished stitching but haven't 'finished' for hanging. I'll save that for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment