Thursday, 26 January 2017


I tried making a biscornu a while back and really screwed up sewing it together so I put it aside. I don't even know where the UFO is at this point.

I tried again and was successful this time.
I really like stitching the Rhodes hearts.
Except for the button, the bottom is the same as the top. The pattern is 'Four Little Hearts' by Indigo Rose.
 Stitching it together went rather well.
I'm now obsessed with finding other patterns to make a larger one. The design on this one measured 36 x 36 stitches. I used 32 count linen and stitched over two threads.

If I'm going to be stitching on the trip south I'll need to use a larger stitch count.

No comments:

Post a Comment