Saturday, 25 February 2017
Another Pink and Green Biscornu
I finished another biscornu using pink and green.
design by UK City Crafter
. This is the top. There were a couple of mistakes on the chart that I was able to fix.
and this is the bottom. My attempt at blackwork seems to have worked as I don't see a lot of stray coloured threads showing through.
The needle gives an idea of how small this one is. One side was 35 x 35 stitches and the other was 36 x 36.
Here it is beside the other pink and green one I did.
The way the bottom is oriented, one can see the bottom flower under the corner.
Little ones like this stitch up pretty quickly. This is 28 count linen with two plies over two threads.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)