Sunday, 19 February 2017

More Stitching

I finished most of one side of the hummingbird biscornu. There some other little flowers that I need to find floss for and little beads go in the centres of the blue flowers. I hope to make it to the craft store sometime soon and pick them up.
I have started the other side and unlike the first side, I'm using three different colours for the centre flower.

I just realized I stitched the top green part one stitch to the right so will pick that out and re-stitch it.
I really like the colours in this project - very tropical. There is a graph for a needle case which I plan to stitch as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment