During the SuperBowl last night, I started another biscornu. There were no colour numbers on the key so I selected ones from my vast inventory of DMC floss that I thought would work. I'm using 28 count white Irish linen and am stitching with two plies over two threads.
I'm not sure what else to add to the empty spaces between the white flowers and the red Kloster blocks. I did find some beads left over from another project that I had tossed into my stitching bag for the trip so if I can find a beading needle, I'll likely put some beads there. The original design didn't have anything in the space between the two sets of Kloster blocks.