Thursday, 23 March 2017

Hummingbird Biscornu Revamped

I finished the second hummingbird biscornu today while sitting by the pool. It's the top one.

It's a bit plainer. Two of the hummingbirds have the heads out and two have the heads in.
I put beads in the flower centres on the top and on the pink flower centres on the bottom.
The fabric is 32 count Irish linen - the good stuff. Not that pesky Charles Craft stuff. I omitted the beads on the little flowers on the bottom.

 I like the colours. There is also a pattern for a needle case with the hummingbird and flowers.

The linen was lovely to work with. It felt nice in my hand and the needle slipped in an out of the fabric easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment