The first was Christine Baker's coneflower appliquéd quilt on the cover. It looks like something I could certainly do and features batik fabrics.
It took no time to stitch up. I used 32count linen and substituted a couple of colours for ones I didn't have. I also noted that the leaves (centre) part of the chart is rotated 90 degrees from the needleroll in the photo. I made my own adjustments.
I also started another punch needle project. I'm using No. 12 perle cotton that I happened to have on hand and discovered I could thread my needle and stitch right from the ball. This made the punching so much faster since I didn't have to stop and re-thread frequently.