Sunday, 12 August 2018

Biscornu Update

I got all the pulled thread squares done.

On Friday, I spent a good portion of the day out on the deck sewing the squares together. It would have gone more quickly but I'm adding a bead every other edge stitch.
First, I sewed the 5 top squares together, then began the side squares.
This was my favourite square.
The top and sides are all done.
There it is again.
I have stitched the bottom squares together and am now attaching them to the side squares. Before stitching the last side, I'll stuff it with fibrefill, then sew the last side closed. That's what I love about stitching these biscornus; once the sides are closed up you're done - except for adding buttons on the top and bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment