Monday, 26 November 2018

Finishing Some Ornaments

I finished a couple of ornaments today. I just needed to make the cording and attach it.

I stitched this on 32 count fabric 1 over 1

I used a little heart button on this Lizzie Kate ornament.
This was a different way for me to attach the cording.  It makes a little tassel at the bottom.
I've had this stitched for several years. Today I attempted to attach it to a Mason Jar lid. Once all the glue is dry, It could be stuffed with pinwheel candies for a little hostess gift.  The glue is still drying. I'm hoping it stays glued when I unscrew it from the jar that it is on. Fingers are crossed.
 Our guild has an ornament exchange next month. I haven't decided which ornament I'll contribute. I'd better get cracking, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment